Procurement & Finance Manager
- Responsible for managing all aspects of fixed assets
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting overdue account receivables and account payables
- Responsible for investigating payments which are unidentified, lost, or not accepted at the point of payment and claims for refund by customers.
- SPOC for Internal & external audits – work with the audit teams to resolve all outstanding items in a timely manner
- Delivers ad-hoc analyses and develop financial models to help us better understand performance, trends and impacts of decisions.
- Management of open GR/IR accounts
- Drives improvements in the existing accounting, controlling, finance and compliance processes
- Liaises with the reporting team on the overall efficient closing process and communication with group
- Define & maintain pipeline of cost reduction initiatives
- Develop appropriate supplier’s relationship
Internal: Head of Finance, Accounting analyst, Finance Manager Forecasting & Reporting, Sales managers, Marketing teams HR & Supply Chain
External: Internal and External Auditors, Regulatory & Compliance bodies, Suppliers & Customers
Education, Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Major in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- ICPAK/ ACCA/CPA Professional Qualification
- Substantial Purchasing / Supply Chain Experience
- Knowledge & experience of relevant industry sector
- Languages: Fluent in English language
- 8+ years finance experience in accounting, financial reporting & procurement with strong knowledge leading external audit processes
Required Skills & Generic Competencies
- Knowledge of SAP or similar accounting software
- Keeps informed about technology and tools that will aid delivering on the job requirements
- A good team player who is proactive and assertive
- Very good analytical skills
- Possess strong communication (both verbal and written) and problem solving skills
- Approaches challenging tasks with a “can-do” attitude.
- Able to notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and data to be analyzed.
- Able to handle and proffer solutions to complex situations / tasks.
- Robust communication & influencing skills
Commitment to Growth